Professional Landscaping Design for Front Yards
Front Yards Landscaping and Improvements
First impressions are lasting impressions. You want to smile with pride when you pull into your driveway and you want your neighbours and visitors to say “wow”. Accent trees, ornamental fountains, natural stone walls, colourful garden beds and the wildly popular pondless waterfall are great ways to showcase the beauty of your home and property. Scotty’s Landscaping and Design has been creating and building award-winning front yards in the Surrey, White Rock, and Langley area since 1996.
You many think your yard is too small or too large, too rocky or too shaded, etc. to benefit much from professional landscaping. The experts at Scotty’s Landscaping and Design combine creativity and problem solving with an eye for balance and uniqueness, to create a natural look that complements the best features of your yard. And there’s no need to lose all that at night: we do lighting too! The use of dramatic and subtle lighting creates an enchanting view after the sun goes down, while also adding safety and security after dark.
Features of an exceptional front yard
- Accent trees, like the Japanese Maple, Dogwood, Magnolia, Myrtle, or conifers
- Pondless waterfall, fountain, cascade, decorative bird bath
- Natural stone walls, borders, pathways, tiered garden beds
- Window boxes, trellises, planters, arbors, pergolas, gates
- Flower garden, rock garden, unique plants and stones, grub-resistant turf
- LED lighting, for trees, stairs, paths, the house itself
- Seasonal displays using natural plants and decorative items
Professional landscaping is the perfect way to highlight the beauty and architecture of your home and property. Contact Scotty’s Landscaping and Design of South Surrey for a consultation to discuss the options for your front yard. When you choose a design for your yard, the consultation fee is deducted from the work we do. We service Surrey, White Rock, Langley and beyond.